Sunday, December 30, 2012

Over/Under


Over/Under is great product from amazon. Find out more about Over/Under reviews from the real buyers. Only recommended shopping from here at amazon, they are largest shopping center in the world, arrived on the date promised and the buying process is secure guarantee. Would highly recommend to buy Over/Under to others.
Always Satisfied purchased anything from Amazon.com , Great Price, Great Service, Great Products!
Customer Rating :
Rating: 4.5

List Price : Price : $1.99
Over/Under




    Here is Over/Under Reviews


    Everyone has their own opinion and views on Over/Under products or items, which they are perfectly entitled to; no matter how strange or different that they may be. Now you can see other reviews about Over/Under below.

    Over/Under Reviews


    Amazon.com
    Customer Reviews
    Average Customer Review
    71 Reviews
    5 star:
     (54)
    4 star:
     (7)
    3 star:
     (5)
    2 star:
     (4)
    1 star:
     (1)
     
     
     

    4 of 4 people found the following review helpful
    5.0 out of 5 stars FAVORITE SHOW!!!!!!, June 20, 2012
    Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
    I have been watching this show since DAY 1; the series premiere back in July 2009 and I'm lovin it more and more as the seasons go on. Every episode is so awesome and every week I'm shocked and left with wanting more! Just when you think " Wow,that was absolutely amazing! What..I can't even explain how great that was!!", you see the next week's episode, and it's even better than the last. I will forever love this show. The cast is so very talented and the crew is as well. Bravo to Janet Tamaro too; this show is freakin genius!!
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
    5.0 out of 5 stars Love this show, June 20, 2012
    I have been a fan of numerous crime solving, law serving, interesting drama series over the years. I love the Rizzoli and Isles series because it is both serious with just the needed anti-tension insertion of humor. I look forward to the new episodes each week. Given my past interests in Law and Order (all of them), CSI (all of them),Bones, House, Suits, White Collar, Missing, Rookie Blue, Pushing Daises, Dead like me, Vampire Diaries, Switched at Birth, Teen Wolf, True Blood, Jane by Design, etc. you should be able to determine if you have similar interests.
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    5.0 out of 5 stars Great show, December 28, 2012
    By 
    Barry C. Joslin (Louisville, KY) - See all my reviews
    (REAL NAME)   
    My wife and I don't miss an episode. Glad it's available via Amazon so we can steam it anywhere.

    BCJ
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    Share your thoughts with other customers:
    ›  See all 71 customer reviews...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment