7" Zeepad 7.0 Allwinnwer A13 Boxchip Cortex A8 Android 4.0, 4GB Capacity, 512 MB RAM, Multiple Touch Capactive screen, WIFI, Camera, Skype Video Calling, Netflix Movies. is great product from amazon. Find out more about 7" Zeepad 7.0 Allwinnwer A13 Boxchip Cortex A8 Android 4.0, 4GB Capacity, 512 MB RAM, Multiple Touch Capactive screen, WIFI, Camera, Skype Video Calling, Netflix Movies. reviews from the real buyers. Only recommended shopping from here at amazon, they are largest shopping center in the world, arrived on the date promised and the buying process is secure guarantee. Would highly recommend to buy 7" Zeepad 7.0 Allwinnwer A13 Boxchip Cortex A8 Android 4.0, 4GB Capacity, 512 MB RAM, Multiple Touch Capactive screen, WIFI, Camera, Skype Video Calling, Netflix Movies. to others.
Always Satisfied purchased anything from Amazon.com , Great Price, Great Service, Great Products!
Product Description
New 7" Zeepad 7.0 Capacitive 512M/4G Tablet PC All Winners A13 Android 4.0 Cortex A8 Supports Skype Video Calling and Netflix Movies Features: 1.Personal online entertainment and learning assistant 2.Get Internet anywhere covered by WiFi hotspots 3.Fashionable and compact design 4.Mobile Internet and multimedia device 5.with hot swapping,plug and play easy to use Specifications: CPU Boxchip A13, Cortex A8, 1.5GHz Operating system Android 4.0 Screen 7"TFT Touch Capacitive screens Resolution 800 * 480 pixels, 16:9 Memory 512MB DDR2 ROM 4GB FLASH Camera 1.3 Mega Pixels Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n supported 3G External 3G (USB 3G Modem) supported Card type Micro SD/TF Card (Maximum 32GB supported) Interface USB/3.5mm Headphone socket Sound system Built-in speaker & microphone Chat Facebook, MSN, GTALK, SKYPE(video call supported) E-Mail Gmail, Yahoo mail, Hotmail, etc. Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint, PDF Reader Audio formats MP3/AAC/M4A Video formats RMVB/RM/MP4/3GP Picture formats JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG/TIFF Battery Power Lithium-ion 3000mAH Adapter Power AC Input 100~240V, 50/60Hz; DC Output 5V/2A More Applications: Over 20,000 applications available with Google Market Other: Orientation Sensor /Automatic steering display screen Color : Pink Size 19.4cm × 12cm × 0.8cm/7.64 × 4.72 × 0.31inch(L × W × H) Weight 563g/19.86oz Package includes: 1 x Zeepad 7.0 Tablet PC 1 x Charger 1 x Regular USB to Mini USB 5 pin Cable 1 x Manual 1X Headphones
- Zeepad7.0 Android 4.0 tablet PC, 4GB Capacity, TF card support upto 32GB
- Boxchip A13, Cortex A8, Capacitive Multitouch Screen.
- Inbuilt WIFI, Camera, Youtube, Games like Angry Bird
- Light weight, Easy to use, Fluent Screen.
- Supports Skype Video Calling and Netflix Movies.
Here is 7" Zeepad 7.0 Allwinnwer A13 Boxchip Cortex A8 Android 4.0, 4GB Capacity, 512 MB RAM, Multiple Touch Capactive screen, WIFI, Camera, Skype Video Calling, Netflix Movies. Reviews
Everyone has their own opinion and views on 7" Zeepad 7.0 Allwinnwer A13 Boxchip Cortex A8 Android 4.0, 4GB Capacity, 512 MB RAM, Multiple Touch Capactive screen, WIFI, Camera, Skype Video Calling, Netflix Movies. products or items, which they are perfectly entitled to; no matter how strange or different that they may be. Now you can read other reviews about 7" Zeepad 7.0 Allwinnwer A13 Boxchip Cortex A8 Android 4.0, 4GB Capacity, 512 MB RAM, Multiple Touch Capactive screen, WIFI, Camera, Skype Video Calling, Netflix Movies. below.
7" Zeepad 7.0 Allwinnwer A13 Boxchip Cortex A8 Android 4.0, 4GB Capacity, 512 MB RAM, Multiple Touch Capactive screen, WIFI, Camera, Skype Video Calling, Netflix Movies. Reviews
| 139 of 144 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: 7" Zeepad 7.0 Allwinnwer A13 Boxchip Cortex A8 Android 4.0, 4GB Capacity, 512 MB RAM, Multiple Touch Capactive screen, WIFI, Camera, Skype Video Calling, Netflix Movies. (Personal Computers) I have several Android devices - phones and other tablets. I wanted a tablet for my daughter for Christmas; she is 8, and very tablet savvy (they use them at school, and also she uses mine). The pink case sold me on it, and the price (< $80 delivered). However, I was skeptical of the cost, and how functional it would really be.First off, it shipped very fast by USPS. It arrived within a few days. It was pristine. Along with the tablet was a screen protector, USB cable, charger, USB type-A adapter (which I assume is to connect USB devices such as flash drives and *maybe* keyboard - I plan to test both of these later today), earbud headphones and a decent (although unnecessary) stylus. Initially, I thought the screen was scratched, and not very responsive, but there is a protective plastic cover over it. Take that off, and put the screen protector on instead and it looks and works great. The capacitive touch is very good, especially considering the price. It... Read more 22 of 25 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: 7" Zeepad 7.0 Allwinnwer A13 Boxchip Cortex A8 Android 4.0, 4GB Capacity, 512 MB RAM, Multiple Touch Capactive screen, WIFI, Camera, Skype Video Calling, Netflix Movies. (Personal Computers) I got this tablet for my daughter she is always trying to balance 3 children and her huge laptop on her lap all at once, she loves her android phone but it is a little too small, this tablet was just the right choice for her, she can text and video call , so our out of state family can see the kids, it is also a real bargain for the price so I went back to engine 29 through Amazon and purchased 2 more, one for me and one for a good friend. I'm excited about this tablet because it's portable and functions great plus the color choices are a bonus, it's a nice gift at an affordable price, I've tried shopping other online stores but Amazon is my favorite because I haven't had to send anything back everything I have purchased has worked great! I would have given it 5 stars but I haven't had it that long and I'm waiting to see how it holds up to my grandchildren before giving it a perfect score :-) 25 of 29 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: 7" Zeepad 7.0 Allwinnwer A13 Boxchip Cortex A8 Android 4.0, 4GB Capacity, 512 MB RAM, Multiple Touch Capactive screen, WIFI, Camera, Skype Video Calling, Netflix Movies. (Personal Computers) I do not see updated shipping information for my zeepads, even though I was told by Ryan S. at engine 29 that he would re-ship expeditiously on Monday, December 24th, 2012 priority mail. I hate to say it, but if not for the few positive reviews this smells of a scam. I am almost doubtful the positive reviews are real. I'm also kind of ticked that when looking at product reviews all you see is the positive. Where were all the negative seller reviews when I was searching? I looked on the product reviews today and the majority of the reviews are positive with only one or two of the negative I have been seeing. Misleading, scam, disappointment. Although Amazon may not be at fault, I have lost faith in them. Lets see how my filed claim works out. These people (engine 29) are thieves and liars.These reviews are rigged. Amazon shoppers BEWARE of this seller. For every positive review there are many more negative that are not showing here for some reason. |
› See all 46 customer reviews...
No comments:
Post a Comment