Tuesday, February 26, 2013

CRC 05078 Throttle Body and Air-Intake Cleaner - 12 Wt Oz. On Sale


CRC 05078 Throttle Body and Air-Intake Cleaner - 12 Wt Oz. is recommended product from amazon. Get more info about CRC 05078 Throttle Body and Air-Intake Cleaner - 12 Wt Oz. reviews from the real buyers. I recommend you to shopping from here at amazon, Amazon is one of the great affiliate programs on the internet, finding the best places to find high quality product is a priority and the buying process is secure guarantee. Would highly recommend to buy CRC 05078 Throttle Body and Air-Intake Cleaner - 12 Wt Oz. to others.
Always Satisfied purchased anything from Amazon.com , While you can get free shipping on certain items, this service will give you two day shipping for everything so you never have to worry about it.
Customer Rating :
Rating: 5.0

List Price : $5.99 Price : Click Here for Price Details
CRC 05078 Throttle Body and Air-Intake Cleaner - 12 Wt Oz.

Product Description

The Air-Intake Cleaner cleans air-intakes, throttle bodies and linkages on fuel-injected vehicles.


  • Safe on Teflon coated throttle bodies
  • Removes harmful deposits
  • Not VOC Compliant for California & OTC
  • Lubricates and protects moving parts
  • This item is not for sale in Catalina Island


Here is CRC 05078 Throttle Body and Air-Intake Cleaner - 12 Wt Oz. Reviews


Everyone has their own opinion and views on CRC 05078 Throttle Body and Air-Intake Cleaner - 12 Wt Oz. products or items, which they are perfectly entitled to; no matter how strange or different that they may be. Now you can read other reviews about CRC 05078 Throttle Body and Air-Intake Cleaner - 12 Wt Oz. below.

CRC 05078 Throttle Body and Air-Intake Cleaner - 12 Wt Oz. Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
7 Reviews
5 star:
 (7)
4 star:    (0)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, March 9, 2011
This review is from: CRC 05078 Throttle Body and Air-Intake Cleaner - 12 Wt Oz. (Automotive)
I bought this at my local parts shop because when I would start my 2002 camry on a cold morning it would idle rough when I first started it up. It finally caused the engline light to come on. So I bought this cleaner, remove the throttle body and sure enough it has yucky stuff all over the inside of it. I sprayed this product and used a toothbrush to scrub it. I then wiped with a papertowel. I put it back in my car and now it runs smoothly.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Great throttle body cleaner, June 8, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: CRC 05078 Throttle Body and Air-Intake Cleaner - 12 Wt Oz. (Automotive)
Used this to clean out the throttle body on my wife's 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe which was dirty and causing a little bit of hesitation on light acceleration. It did the trick, and was very easy to use. I had never done that before but it's literally a 10 minute job, and I feel like I did a very good job with the cleaning. It certainly solved the one issue that we had with the car.

I had my own throttle body on my Jeep Cherokee cleaned by a repair shop last year for $25 (which is a fair price I'd say) and they told me that it might take a few cleanings to get all of the gunk out, so it might pay to clean it, drive it around, and then clean it again. Repeat as often as necessary I guess as it doesn't cause any negative side effects.

This bottle is enough for a few cleanings, though I guess that does depend on how dirty your throttle body is. (Don't use too much - it's best to start lightly and then use more as you think you need it).
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Gets the crud off!, April 13, 2011
By 
P. Lourd "plourd" (Wilton, CT USA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: CRC 05078 Throttle Body and Air-Intake Cleaner - 12 Wt Oz. (Automotive)
I used almost the entire can to clean the throttle body on a 2003 Chevy Trailblazer. It is not quite as simple as spray on and its done. Some rubbing needed on the bad spots. A lot easier if you remove the throttle body from the car.

Wear gloves, its a messy job.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 7 customer reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment